London, United Kingdom
Consulting Practice Lead
I am working with a leading consultancy who are thought leaders in their space who are looking for a Practice lead to head up their consulting practice. This particular organisation has grown substantially over the last 18 months and are looking to add quality individuals to their business.
They are searching for a Consulting practice lead who has experience on topic relating to Asset and Wealth Management. Through excellent knowledge within Asset and Wealth Management my client believes that they are able to offer unparalleled advice on business and technical challenges.
- Defining strategy for clients to deliver business and technology projects
- Provide expertise around front office systems selection ((Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River, Thinkfolio etc)
- Drive business development for the business
- Stakeholder Management both internally and external clients
Visit new and existing clients to maximise business development
- Front Office Business Analyst skills or Consulting background
- Detailed knowledge and expertise within Wealth and Asset Management
- Ability to pitch for new business whilst managing existing relationships
- In-depth front office system experience such as (Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River, Thinkfolio etc)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking consultancy in the Asset and Wealth Management space. The chosen candidate will have a senior role within the business and will play a major part in business development whilst working closely with Senior Stakeholders. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org.