London, United Kingdom
Dev Ops Specialist
Global software vendor of Market / Trade Surveillance technology urgently requires a Dev Ops specialist to join their London office. You will become part of one of a fast growing software provider with a top-tier client list including investment banks, asset managers & other trading venues across the financial services industry.
- Manage and expand the core platform team to support and grow the DevOps environment working extremely closely with cross functional teams like product management, professional services, Customer Support, Development and Testing teams
- Work with the CTO, Director of Software Development and Chief Architect to deliver a clear technology strategy to support their product suite.
- Partner with divisional management and product commercial owners to ensure delivery of a clear technical roadmap for the platform in order to support the product technical road maps for each product line.
- As a senior technology leader, ensure industry best practice is being adopted in terms of Architecture; Continuous Delivery and Integration; Deployment; Security; 3rd-level Support and Test automation.
- Take personal ownership of all infrastructure and development operations for the team and ensure that all work meets user and commercial objectives, is delivered on time, to budget and to the quality standards agreed.
- Oversee all implementations of their product.
- Responsible for defining the System Development Life Cycle methodology and associated cross-functional tools to ensure adoption and continuous improvement.
- As part of a cross-functional product development group, you should be comfortable leading and motivating remote highly talented teams ensuring that modern technology and process are implemented. You should be experienced in working with and presenting to senior management leadership.
- Proven background leading similarly experienced DevOps teams delivering high performance; highly available and resilient applications and infrastructures.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in automated; agile environments delivering infrastructure; monitoring and tooling to high-traffic web applications.
- A background in consulting with a proven ability to manage multiple teams whilst working with the end user.
- Experience building/enhancing continuous delivery and continuous integration services.
- Extensive experience in Cloud Infrastructure and related technologies.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or email@example.com