London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a global software vendor who specialise in supplying Financial Market Data and Trading Solutions, to Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds. Due to company grow the client is searching for a Connectivity specialist to join their growing team.
The company have excellent career opportunities for the chosen candidate and competitive salary and benefits package.
- Provide Client troubleshooting for all connectivity and technical issues
- Train clients in all aspects of connectivity and integration
- Excellent customer service, client facing skills and communication
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Experience in the Financial Markets, Front, Middle or Back office work flow
- Connectivity and Network support and or troubleshooting experience
- A Computer Science background, ideally
- PMS, OMS, or EMS, workflow experience - Buy-side or Sell-side
- Fluency in an additional European language as well as English
- Passion in technology and the Financial Markets
- Any UNIX and WINDOWS operating systems experience
- Experience of FIX, MQ, SFTP, TCP/IP, XML, SWIFT
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services firm who have impressive growth plans across the business. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters on email@example.com 0203 5877007.