London, United Kingdom
Connectivity and Integration Services Specialist – Financial Market Data and Trading Solutions, London Based.
Salary package: Competitive Base, Discretionary Bonus and Excellent Company Benefits.
Our client is a global leader and specialist in providing – Financial Market Data and Trading Solutions, to Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Tier 1 and 2 Financial Institutions globally. Due to significant growth, the Connectivity and Integration Services provide platform, connectivity and integration support to a growing client base across the financial markets globally.
This role, will provide you with a real career path and excellent exposure to cutting edge financial technology, form here you will be able to progress into Sales, Marketing, Client Account Management, or Product Development and Delivery.
- Provide Client Production Support to customers in EMEA for all connectivity and technical issues.
- Train and educate clients in all aspects of connectivity and application integration, tools and technology.
- Excellent customer service, client facing skills and communication
- Manage and deliver first class customer service
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Technical support experience
- Experience in the Financial Markets, Front, Middle or Back office work flow is essential
- Connectivity and Network support and or troubleshooting experience
- A Computer Science background, ideally
- PMS, OMS, or EMS, workflow experience - Buy-side or Sell-side
- Fluency in an additional European language as well as English
- Passion in technology and the Financial Markets
- Any UNIX and WINDOWS operating systems experience is desirable
- Experience of FIX, MQ, SFTP, TCP/IP, XML, SWIFT messaging and connectivity protocols is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to join a successful truly global Fin Tech Company
- A high profile role supporting and delivering exciting leading edge Financial Market Data and Trading solutions
- A competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, excellent corporate benefits
- Strong leadership with ambitious outlook
- Excellent career development
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, with the required skills (or know someone who is), Please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543. Mobile: +44 7973 432 428. Interviews are taking place now!