Chicago, United States
Colocation System Engineer, Top Hedge Fund, Chicago
My client is hiring in Chicago for a full-time System Engineer to help integrate Linux systems, architecture, server and network hardware to deliver custom colocation solutions for the firm’s exchange-based trading.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or similar
- In-depth knowledge of server hardware (HP, Dell)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux (Red Hat preferred)
- In depth knowledge of network hardware and OS (Cisco, Arista)
- Ability to orchestrate global deployment of switches, servers, and storage
- Familiarity with global financial exchange colocation
Does this sound like a fit for you or someone you know? If so, please get in touch ASAP! I can be reached at 646 809 4742 or Matt.Kerwin@HarringtonStarr.com.