London, United Kingdom
Collateral Client Services– Financial Services
We are working with a global leading Financial Service provider who have a fantastic position for a Client Services Associate.
This is a massive opportunity for you to join a leading provider of Collateral and Clearing Operations delivering services into top-tier investment banks and other financial services trading organisations.
In the role of Client Services, you will be leading a global team to support the software.
The role will involve:
- Driving forward the Client Services team, incorporating the other professional services and support business units
- Running day to day client services operations (this will be across both client hosted and managed applications)
- Monitoring the client services performance, driving service improvement and analysing client experience
- Reporting to senior management on client services operations and procedures
- Develop effective client services frameworks to build a scalable CS method
- Manage strategic training and development work across the Client Services team
My client is looking for a seasoned Client Services professional who can clearly demonstrate:
- 2+ years of directly relevant Client Services experience, ideally from Financial Services (Investment Banks)
- Experience in managing a Client Services function from both a hands-on and strategic perspective
- A successful track record of reviewing, defining and implementing client services strategies, frameworks and procedures
- Ideally you will have worked in the OTC / Listed Derivatives space however experience in other asset classes
If you have the required experience and are looking for a serious career move please get in touch ASAP for more information.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Client Services, Global Head, Risk Management, Financial Services, Client Services Manager, CS, Collateral, OTC, Derivatives
Collateral Client Services Manager – Financial Services