Fort Mill, United States
This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain a broad perspective on the various fixed income products
- Collect data from a variety of written and electronic sources, and maintain them using proprietary software tools
- Assist senior analysts in Mortgage-backed and Asset-backed securities cash flow modeling and analysis
- Communicate with Trustees, Clients and Traders
- Coordinate with NYC based Yield Book and Fixed Income staff.
- Proficient with mathematical concepts
- Detail-orientated and energetic, and exhibit a high degree of work accuracy
- Prior experience working with PC’s or Linux/Unix workstations is required; familiarity with computer programming or scripting languages as well as relational databases is a plus
- Excel (including VBA) and other modeling tools
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering. Technical backgrounds are encouraged.