London, United Kingdom
North Starr have partnered with a really exciting start-up business whose purpose surrounds making semantic applications accessible to the wider community and using open source technology to create a ‘bottom up’ business model. This company are currently hiring for a "Cluster Engineer"
The extremely lucky and gifted Cluster Engineer will be responsible for;
- Providing system support for Linux (Red Hat/CentOS/Scientific Linux) based physical and virtual servers
- Managing multi petabyte scale data storage systems
- Supporting basic facility infrastructure services, e.g. file service, authentication/authorisation service, backup service, monitoring.
- Working with application developers and administrators on the deployment and operation of services
- Participating in the planning, maintenance, and evolution of data centres
- Writing tutorials
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Cluster Engineer to join a company that will (mark my words) once be as big as some of the familiar tech giants. On top of this you will be working with technologies that 98% of the development world don't even know exist!
If you believe you are up to the challenge, get in touch with us on 02035877007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org