London, United Kingdom
Cloud Security Architect
This an exciting opportunity to define the Cloud Security Architecture for one of the world’s biggest banks from the ground up. In what is essentially a Greenfield site our client is looking at only the latest and cutting-edge technology in its push to deliver a public (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) multi-cloud strategy to enable the business.
The Cloud Security Architect works across multiple technical and business functions providing technical expertise for cloud and security related issues in order to deliver secure systems for our staff and clients.
- Thought leadership in Public Cloud Architecture and how to deliver it at scale in a large enterprise
- Help develop the Enterprise Architecture for the Cloud program
- Support the Information Security and Cyber Security programs
- Security architecture for the clients external cloud technology
- Serve as trusted advisor to key business and technology partners – Head of Cloud, CISO, Head of DevOps, Head of Risk, Innovation Dev Teams
- Define security reusable patterns, delivering Proof-of-Concepts to demonstrate the value of each pattern.
- Experience delivering Public Cloud and Internet facing applications with a focus on security
- Experience with architecting public cloud environments, specifically, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience building Cloud strategies and target and reference architectures
- Experience with application development security using DevOps
- Experience with API and MicroService Security
- Experience working with cloud security management / governance tools
- Experience performing security design and code reviews and educating developers on cloud native apps
- Experience defining or implementing infrastructure pipelines.
- Hands-on experience Designing, Building and Implementing Microsoft Azure Services at scale: VNets, SNGs, Storage Accounts, Key Vault, Azure Security Center, etc
- Experience building automation using scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python or Ruby.
- Experience deploying cloud services, using tools like: ARM, Terraform, etc.
- Masters Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- IT security (e.g., CISSP) or Cloud Security-related certifications (e.g., vendor neutral (CCSK, Certified Cloud Professional/Architect, etc.) or Cloud vendor certification (Azure Professional/Architect, etc.) preferred