London, United Kingdom
Cloud Sales Specialist
£55k plus Uncapped Commission and Excellent Benefits
My client has a carrier-class Network and Cloud infrastructure which delivers enterprise applications at wire speed for a superior end-user experience. Technology is the beating heart of the business, fuelling growth and sustaining their competitive advantage. Constantly exceeding expectations in innovation and service, while providing single end-to-end SLA.
- Drive Cloud Solution sales in to new and existing (1700+) customer base.
- Increase the average deal size for Cloud and Managed services by shaping customer engagements.
- Actively engage with senior (C-level) customer contacts to create opportunity pipeline to support sales target.
- Support event and marketing activities to promote services and capabilities.
- Support the wider sales teams in enhancing Cloud, Transformation and Services knowledge
- Lead and champion new services and products to market, building references and client advocacy
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Achieve individual assigned Sales Incentive Plan covering both net new business sales as well as overlay sales
- Prospect and Lead development identifying new customer contacts and developing C-Level relationships
- Work with the wider Exponential-e account teams to drive customer engagements
- Drive sales campaigns and lead sales engagements coordinating internal teams including; technical sales, bid management, project management & professional services to achieve new contracts and customer references
- Maintain knowledge of Cloud marketplace and the Unique Selling Points
- Establish strategic partnerships that provide increased differentiation of our services in to target sectors
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience, ideally in a similar role
This is a competitive position so please get in touch asap to discuss further details & share your updated CV.