London, United Kingdom
We are working with a leading software vendor in the financial services technology space. This client is renowned for their innovative solutions and excellent company culture.
The chosen candidate (cloud manager) will work with the team to provide a key point of interaction for all hosted clients and pre-sales activities across both prospective and existing clients.
The main responsibilities for the role will include cloud management, RFI/RFP response inputs, architecture reviews with the internal teams, client and vendors. Daily operations oversight, new client onboarding and team leading as required. You must be hands-on and able to design architectural solutions when required.
- Hold a current cloud certification equivalent to “AWS Professional” level.
- ISO or SSAE18 security & business continuity knowledge or experience
- Strong technical architecture experience
- Have vendor management experience
- Working with clients within the investment banking sector
- Have a good understanding of project lifecycles SDLC
- Assisting in RFP and RFI response in a timely manner
- Ability to run demo’s, presentations and managing POC’s and pilots
- Managing client interaction leading up to and after sales presentation
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Training and workshop session delivery
- Ability to perform pre-sales presentations
- Knowledge of general hosting regulatory considerations such as – Australian Signals Directorate, GDPR, MAS, HKMA etc
- Project management experience
- Exposure/experience with software implementations.
- Good understanding of Linux and Solaris
- Oracle database administration and performance
- UNIX scripting (e.g. KSH, CSH, Bourne)
This is a great role and opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in fintech, the role is diverse with lots of autonomy and responsibility. Please get in touch with me for more information Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.