£80000 - £100000 per annum
DevOps Engineer - Central London - AWS / EC2 / Azure
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a Computer Software organisation who are searching for an Cloud Engineer who has a passion for technology to join their team.
The Cloud Engineer will be part of a medium sized team based in the US but are looking for someone to look after all cloud engineering in London/Europe. This will require an individual who is excellent with working with responsibilities and willing to learn, as well as implement their skill-set to provide for the needs of the organisation. This role will have a mixture of project change work (60% - improving cloud functionality new networking initiatives, spinning up new environments etc) and the rest BAU (40% - troubleshooting / fixing issues as they occur, day to day maintenance work).
The succesful candidarte should have eperience in the following:
- Cloud Security and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Migration and Multi-cloud deployment
- This client has an AWS / Azure environment (mostly AWS though) so ideally someone with experience in both
- Web Services and API's
- Containers and Virtualization
- Programming and scripting languages (i.e. Powershell, Chef, Python, Bash, JSON etc.)
This is an opportunity for a Cloud Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within a rapidly growing firm.
To apply for this role please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org