Cloud Engineer - Microsoft Cloud, Azure, EMS, Office365 - £80,000/£90,000
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with an Investment Bank searching for an Cloud Engineer who has a passion for Financial Services to join their rapidly expanding development team.
The Cloud Engineer will be part of a small team and will be responsible for delivering delivering Microsoft Cloud-based solutions, within a network team challenging on-premise solutions by discussing the need and chances for cloud solutions.
The responsibilities for this Cloud Engineer role are:
- Delivering workspace solutions based on the expectations of our customers and the requirements of the business
- Focussing on high usability, cross-client collaboration and integrated security
- Passion for cloud service and ownership of the customer experience in a modern and growing banking IT environment
- Experience within the last 2 years of delivering Microsoft Cloud-based solutions, preferably within a network team challenging on-premise solutions by discussing the need and chances for cloud solutions
- Proven experiences in AzureAD, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), InTune and the common services of the Office365 suite
- Knowledge of needed technologies to consume cloud services, especially security, network and certificate topics as well as mobility challenges and transformation projects
- Willing to work in an Agile organisation spread over two locations using DevOps methods to deliver continuously
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure to challenging deadlines together with an international team
- Fluency in English essential, articulate both in writing and verbally discussing concepts; German language would be an advantage but not necessary
- Willing and able to travel in accordance with role requirements (Hamburg, Paris, New York)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within a rapidly growing firm.
To apply for this role please contact me: