Cloud Engineer - Malvern - Upto £60,000 DOE
The role of Cloud Engineer is to develop and support the cloud operations. As a member of our Cloud Solutions team, you will be responsible for all aspects of our cloud operations. This entails contributing to early product/solution concepts that include translating business uses cases for new cloud services, to working designs, build and ultimately operational support once deployed.
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Role and Responsibilities
The Cloud Engineer will be part of an existing highly skilled solutioning team, reporting directly to the Solutions Director.
The following are key responsibilities:
- Design, prototype and build various cloud based solutions for Content Threat Removal using the latest appropriate techniques
- Help support and improve cloud services in production
- Work with customers to enable use of our products and services
- Promote and encourage use of the cloud within the business
- Keep up to date with new cloud features and spot opportunities they present
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Requirement for some remunerated out of hours operational support
- Attend relevant cloud-based seminars / training events
- A strong history of working with AWS products
- Experience of software development with multiple languages
- Ability to communicate technical solutions
- A strong understanding of the various technologies and protocols involved in API and web development
- Experience of running services in production
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Advertised roles are full time positions with a competitive salary and benefits package. Post available for immediate start for the right candidate.