London, United Kingdom
Client Support – Cloud Communications, Financial Services
Up to £80,000 + bonus and benefits, City of London
Our client provides a Cloud Communications platform that delivers voice and collaboration services for businesses. They use cloud services including AWS, web services, and WEBRTC technologies in order to facilitate easy and smooth communication within and between enterprises. Additionally, they provide the security and agility needed to support Fortune 500 organisations.
The head offices are based in the USA, and currently the London office is growing rapidly and is now looking for a new Sales Leader to join the team. They are less than 3 years old, however have achieved huge recognition within the financial space, having already won numerous awards for providing the best sell-side trading communication system in the market. They have also been recognized as the biggest innovators within the FinTech space.
If you’re interested in joining a start-up with a winning culture, forward-thinking mentality and on a growth trajectory get in touch…
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide the highest level of escalated phone support and on-site customer support.
- Understand how to escalate issue internally that you are unable to resolve on your own and appropriately interface with Technology, Operations and Sales to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Provide extraordinary service quality and form a productive relationship with each caller, following up all problems to ensure resolution of the client problem.
- Log all new issues and activities received at the help desk accurately and efficiently. Notes are accurate and insightful.
- Get customers up and running quickly. Have a strong sense of customer orientation and an understanding of the business needs of the Firm’s end-users.
- Uncover the source of customer issues and link or create solutions to these issues adhering to a defined process.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and know when to escalate issues while maintaining responsibility for the issue resolution and ticket closure.
- Examine situations that occurred with the intent to improve for future operations. Leverages existing and emerging user support processes and problem-tracking methodologies by logging or updating all support calls and proactively contributing technical solutions in the service management knowledge repository
- Actively engage in self-learning and self-improvement. Asks for guidance on how to improve and use new knowledge regularly. Makes positive suggestions as to how to improve the department and the customer service process in team review meetings.
- Recognize that the Helpdesk operates in a 24/7 environment and ensure issues are turned over to other regions with complete documentation where applicable.
- Travel to customer sites to assist the customer in service implementation and perform basic training where required.
- Ensure adequate coverage for a 24x7 support function
The Right Background
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- 3+ years of experience in a mission critical support function
- Understanding of trading and financial services business and workflow
- Demonstrated ability with technical troubleshooting
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong understanding of various technologies and their application in financial services and communications.
- Detail oriented individual
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at Harrington Starr
email@example.com, 0203 587 7007