London, United Kingdom
Client Success Manager
Horsham and London based
30,000 – 40,000 gdp Basic plus bonus.
Our Client is successfully responsible for developing practical online training for ambitious career-focused professionals, they provide high-quality, engaging resources into the corporate world.
Their unique platform puts users first by using different customisation options, reporting functionality and LMS functionality.
Due to considerable growth, they are now looking to invest in and expand their London/Horsham based team and are looking for a Client Success Manager with a background in account management/customer success role with data knowledge and would have ideally worked in HR sector. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow your skill set within in the role, as well as playing a key part in the evolution of the business.
- Delivering excellent service to clients and building and maintaining strong relationships through regular utilisations of company tools.
- Managing the product build process for new clients.
- Regularly relaying company mind map and empowering clients to make informed decisions to promote company.
- Monitoring activity of KPI’s recorded in CRM.
- Maintaining a communication strategy with 70:20:10, building relationships, proactivity and fast reactivity.
- Alert Head of Client Success to any escalating or priority situation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Successful background working within in a client success role or similar business support role.
- Experience of successful management of customer requirements and expatiations.
- Experience in retaining business over time.
- Data mind set, with commitment to process.
- Motivated, enthusiastic with drive.
- Technical knowledge is bonus but not required.
What’s in it for you?
- 30,000 – 40,000 + total salary with Bonus
- Excellent company benefits and flexible work/life balance
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities
- Family and non-blame culture
- Resources and tools to support you and the team
- Heath care, pension and regular team events
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Minnie Mcevilley as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 38540 859