Dallas , United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Managed Services for the Hedge Fund sector. Due to growth, our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Client Support Technician to join their Dallas team.
The role will be working as part of a cutting-edge helpdesk team. In the role you will be:
- Provide high level client support and technical issue resolution over via E-Mail and phone.
- Configuration of client equipment to connect to network and/or domain.
- Provide training to clients in the use of our Citrix services and VPN connectivity for remote access.
- Fundamental knowledge of client/server technologies, Active Directory and Operating system technologies to identify and correct issues in client computer systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow enhance and utilize your technical skill. Our client is an excellent business for career growth and development. If you are looking for a company to call home for a little while whilst still climbing the career ladder, then this would be an ideal opportunity for you!
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- Experience working in a support capacity, reacting to emails and phone calls
- Ability to assess and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Strong technical skills in the following areas:
- Create/Manage Active Directory accounts, groups & permissions
- Duo Security or other two factor authentication
- Microsoft Exchange Administration 2007/2010/2013
- Citrix XenApp 5.0/6.5
- Troubleshoot hardware (video cards, USB & peripheral devices and drivers, etc.)
- ActiveSync, MDM, and other mobile device technologies
- Publish/Manage Citrix applications
- Lite Server administration
- Install, configure & manage print queues
- Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP issues