Boston, United States
Harrington Starr are currently working with an exciting entry level role within the Financial Data space. My client are an award-winning provider of Risk Analytics and data for the buy side and Investment Management space, looking to hire in their Boston based office within the Client Services team.
This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking pursue a career in financial Analytics. You will be supporting a suite of cutting edge Risk Analytics solutions within live investment environments.
This role will involve:
- Extensive training on the product suite
- Working closely with the clients and supporting their day to day issues with analytics
- This role will also involve working closely with the sales and marketing teams
To be considered for the role you will need skills in the following:
- A relevant degree in finance, maths or a scientific discipline
- You should have strong skills around Excel and be able to use Excel as a tool to build models
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you will have worked in a hands on capacity with MSCI Barra, Axioma, FactSet PA, Morning Star
- Motivated and proactive character type