Client Services – Portfolio Optimization
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Portfolio Optimization. Our client is hiring for a Client Services analyst to be based out of the Toronto office.
The day to day responsibilities will involve but will not be limited to:
- Working with front and middle office teams at banks and buy sides to gather trade data
- Work closely with clients to ensure the calibre and accuracy of data
- Work as part of a global team and follow the sun support and client services model
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. The opportunity has inbuild career progression to team lead. If you have a solid background of Trade Data for the Fixed Income space and are looking to do something innovative and forward thinking, then this would be idea for you!
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A solid background in front and middle office processes and data across Fixed Income
- You should have a good ability to work with data including Excel and VBA skills
- Ideally you will have experience with Python and SQL
- You will be client facing and proactive
- You should enjoy working with quantitative financial data and have a strong attention to detail