London, United Kingdom
Our client is a global leading financial services firm with an exemplary record of success and growth in addition to dominance in their space.
They are looking to continue to grow their highly successful London team with the addition of a Senior Client Services / Operations Manager in the FX & Rates part of their business.
You will operate in a multi-functional role that will include both hands-on and managerial aspects. In this position you will be expected to:
- Develop detailed understanding of clients, their trading / broking businesses and their client services models in the FX space
- Identify, analyse and improve operational procedures and processes in the FX part of the business
- Carry out incident management
- Manage a team (3-5 people) in the client services / operations unit
- Develop & improve controls
- Provide detailed input into the running and operation of the team – you will form a crucial part of future improvements and will be given significant chances to contribute to the development of industry leading procedures & processes
My client is looking for an experienced candidate who can clearly demonstrate:
- In-depth knowledge of the FX trading industry (MO / Post trade workflows, FX trade lifecycle, NFD etc)
- Management experience (ideally around 2 years having full responsibility for developing and looking after a small team – ideally in the Middle Office / clearing / post trade parts of the FX world)
- Hands on experience in the Middle Office / Clearing / Post Trade space
- The ability to analyse & improve processes
- Senior client / stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to provide solutions based interaction with fast paced clients in the financial services industry
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an undisputed market leader in the financial services space in a management role where you will be given significant chances to influence the future operation of your group.