|Job title:||Client Services Manager|
|Industry:||Sales and Marketing|
|Contact name:||Hannah Chowdhury|
|Job published:||November 15, 2023|
Client Services Manager
My client are a leading provider of data and analytics to the world’s most sophisticated capital market participants. They serve over 60 clients which includes banks, brokers, asset managers, hedge funds and global exchange groups.
About the role:
My client is looking for a regional Client Services Manager (CSM) to work with sales, product and data science support teams to focus on client onboarding, retention and acting as eyes and ears within a customer account.
The CSM will work cross-functionally with multiple teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives. They will build out a strategic view of their accounts to ensure long-term success. As a trusted business advisor for their assigned customers, they will help engage with their customers to ensure product usage, track key success metrics/outcomes, and conduct periodic account reviews.
The Client Services Manager will report to the regional Head of Sales.
MINIMUM 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SIMILAR ROLE REQUIRED
· Strong understanding of pre- and post-trade analysis needs of the trading community (exchanges, sell-side and buy-side)
· Ability to build strong relationships externally with customers’ key stakeholders and internally with multiple teams
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Good technical skills required to support range of products (Python, APIs, UI)
· Strong organisation skills
· An analytical and metrics-driven workstyle to identify client opportunity as well as risk
· Experience in a sell-side or buy-side quant or analytics role
· Proficiency in Hubspot, JIRA, Slack and G-Suite
· Familiarity with BI tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic
OFFERING UP TO £90K BASE + BONUS + FLEXIBLE WORKING + CAREER PROGRESSION