I am currently partnered with a rapidly growing Financial Technology company. Given the rapid growth, they are looking for a Client Service Manager to join the Cash & Derivatives business.
This role will join the Operations team to ensure the accuracy and timely capture of trades.
- Capture and monitor all electronic trades, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Hire, train and manage a team of Client Operations Analyst’s
- Facilitation of option expiry processes and other contractual obligations
- Reconciliation of Client Positions
- Facilitate the timely resolution of position and trade breaks
- Improve processes across the teams while managing various projects
- 4 + years in a similar role (Trade Assistant, Client Services or Operations)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong understanding of financial markets and products
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk, risk mitigations and controls
- Team management experience
Apply for this job