New York, United States
Harrington Starr are currently working with an exciting entry level role within the Financial Data space. This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking pursue a role in financial data and analytics. My client can offer extensive training and career development programmes.
They an award-winning provider of Benchmark and Reference data for the buy side and Investment Management space, looking to hire within their New York based Client Services team at Analyst level.
This role will involve:
- Extensive training on the financial markets and financial data / big data sets and analytics
- Working closely with the clients and supporting their day to day issues with the data for their investment strategy
- This role will also involve working on project based work and you will also have the opportunity to develop Business Analysis skills
To be considered for the role you will need skills in the following:
- A relevant degree in finance, maths or a scientific discipline
- You should have strong skills around Excel and be able to use Excel as a tool to build data models and map data
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and proactive character type