Sales Product And Marketing, United Kingdom
Client Relationship Manager, Team Leader, London
Competitive Base, Bonus and Competitive Benefits
Global Market Intelligence and Research firm considered a leading provider into the Financial Institution markets and other verticals are looking for an individual with significant experience managing client facing/relationship management teams. The primary focus of the role is managing the CRM team to drive performance, increase client engagements, implement strategy, share best practices, improve client relationships, increase retention and ensure to provide the highest quality of service to clients.
- Manage a team of 8 Client Relationship Managers based in New York and London.
- Responsible for talent development, coaching, goal setting and overall performance management.
- Develop and maintain oversight of relationship strategies and account plans for clients.
- Coordinate closely with Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure that the team is meeting defined performance KPIs for client meetings and engagements to increase client usage of products, identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities, build and maintain client relationships and improve client retention rates.
- Prioritize Tier 1 and low usage clients, followed by all other Client Touch Plan activities.
- On-board new clients efficiently and accurately.
- Build and maintain strong client relationship.
- Assist in the resolution of service trend issues and liaise with Global Client Services team managers.
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales Teams.
- Work closely with Global Client Services, Information Technology, Sales Teams.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and clients’ usage statistics.
- Responsible for conducting regular one-to-one meetings and yearly performance reviews.
Qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience in client service, client relationship managing and the management of client facing teams.
- Highly client-focused with demonstrated commitment to relationship building.
- In-depth technical / product / content knowledge.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, global environment.
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills..
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential. Other European languages would be a distinct advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work and manage teams with a leading global company
- Be a key player in creating and driving the Sales process globally
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile role
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus, and excellent company benefits options
Interested? Please contact without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation. ** Interviews Are Taking during April! **