London, United Kingdom
Client Relationship Manager - EMEA, Investment Management Solutions – London
Our client is a privately held company and provides a complete solution to automate front- and middle-office investment management functions across asset classes. The solution offers enterprise software, data, application management/upgrades, hosting and FIX network to improve investment professional productivity, control risk and lower technology costs. Our client serves over 350 investment firms in over 40 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking, pension and custody markets.
Our client is a growing, profitable financial software and services firm whose customers include the world’s top investment management, banking, insurance, wealth management and alternative investment firms. The Client Management team establishes and nurtures relationships with its customers at all levels in order to improve long-term satisfaction.
The purpose of the Relationship Management role is to enhance the long-term relationship with customers through continuous review and improvement of customers’ use of products and services. Review and improvement includes continuous pro-active communications, internal advocacy, and on-going solicitation of feedback regarding our products and services.
· Ensure highest level of client satisfaction and references
· Understand key decision makers, key users and key influencers at assigned customer organizations.
· Build and maintain relationships with business owners, C-level executives, project sponsors, related decision maker, influencers, and IT.
· Operate as the principal interface with, and internal advocate for assigned customers.
· Assess customer satisfaction and value proposition achieved on all products, implementations and services
· Develop and execute on action oriented tactical and strategic account plans for each client assigned.
· Uncover new business and sales opportunities within existing client accounts
· Identifying customer’s needs and additional business opportunities.
· Understand products, service offerings and benefits.
· Become versed in the capabilities and configuration options of all software products.
· Strengthen existing procedures, interfaces and hand-offs between the RM function and Implementation Managers, Technical Support, and Product Management
· Track all aspects of a customer’s relationship within the company and leverage them to enhance and better forecast the customer relationship
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to articulate issues, options and resolutions both orally and in writing.
· Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships with senior managers (C-Level) in large and small corporations using a hands-on approach.
· Ability to analytically assess client satisfaction and value proposition achieved with all River products
· Proven ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive account management skills and a track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts.
· Have an established successful Relationship/Client management background.
· Some understanding of technologies such as RDBMS, UNIX, Windows and PC’s.
· Ability understand and articulate corporate and product messages
· Ability to navigate within customer organizations to identify problems and solutions
· Ability to navigate within a customer organizations to identify key decision makers, key users and key influencers
· Have experience of negotiating resolutions to difficult relationship issues to the advantage of both customers and employers.
· Able to differentiate and work at strategic and tactical levels simultaneously
· Able to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities
· Able to articulate issues, options, and resolutions crisply in writing and verbally
· Willingness to travel to customers as needed
· Demonstrated hands-on expertise in software product sets
· University degree ( Finance/Technology Discipline preferable)
· Minimum of 5-8 years experience within the Financial/Software services industry with financial market information systems preferred.
· Knowledge of the investment management industry preferably in the front office area.
- Fluency in second European Language – German Preferred – highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and leading global player with exciting Products and Services, new products in development and managing the strategic relationship and growth of key client accounts. If you feel you have the required skills and would like to join this exciting company in the London City office with European travel then please get in contact ASAP with Antonio. Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007. Mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428