New York, United Kingdom
A leading financial group is hiring for a Client integration speaciliast to join their rapidly growing Financial Technology business. Details below:
- 3+ years of Client integration experience
- Ability to write scripts using various scripting languages
- Knowledge of FIX and iTCH/oUCH trading protocols
- Understanding of how OMS systems work
- Experience with low-latency market data
- Experience with PTFs and Buys Side firms
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Clients both via email and verbal
- Ability to create power points and other presentation media for Clients
- Skills related to effective in-person presentation and communication
- Experience in maintain and update trading protocol specifications
- Familiarity with Exchanges and other liquidity venues in Equities, Futures and/or other assets
- Basic understanding of Network Topology and TCPIP
- Ability to analyse and parse FIX log files
- Coordinate various Client Integration activities
- Communicate with Clients & internal Fenics / BGC groups
- Client visits and presentations
- Maintain a process for Onboarding, including certification tests, handoff criteria etc.
- Keep detail log of client parameters and update the CRM database
- Keep a score card of Client satisfaction and integration issues for Clients assigned to the individual
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Fenics UST trading platform, including the products offered, user interfaces, communication protocols etc.
If this role is of interest please reach out.