Client Analytics Analyst – London – Hybrid
Harrington Starr have partnered with a Global portfolio intelligence platform to find an enthusiastic individual to join their growing London team as they enjoy a sustained period of growth. Our client is a portfolio intelligence platform where asset managers and asset owners can interact with their assets and with each other. They help investors manage and enrich their data, extracting actionable investment insights, and improving stakeholder communications via automation and visualization. Our client aims to become the centre of the institutional investment ecosystem, and this is your opportunity to join them on their journey.
If the following sounds like you, we look forward to getting to know you
- Enthusiasm to be a part of something large and making an impact.
- Driving yourself and others to be better
- You enjoy challenging yourself and problem solving
- You have an ability to receive constructive criticism, responding appropriately
- You are not afraid to share your opinions, offer, or ask for help.
- You enjoy digging into excel models and datasets and figuring out how they work together.
- Client Relationship: Work with your team to:
- Manage client relationships
- Deliver unparalleled client service
- Engage users on a daily basis
- Develop a deep understanding of the client and their needs by attending meetings, integrating into their workflows, and executing on follow ups.
- Product Expert: Become an expert on our clients Platform and drive their clients’ ability to generate significant value. You will review Hedge Fund and Allocator portfolios daily through the lens of the the Platform to derive insights and ensure data accuracy.
- Analysis: Generate and validate a variety of recurring analyses designed to generate proprietary industry insight and expertise.
- Data Management: Collaborate with data professionals to orchestrate a seamless onboarding and continuous data management for clients.
Apply for this job
- You have 1-2 years of experience working within the finance industry.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written. The ability to articulate complex calculations or ideas into digestible concepts.
- Analytical skills: Ability to analyze large data sets and portfolios to come up with actionable insights.
- A healthy proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Organizational skills: You are comfortable managing competing client demands and deadlines and know how to prioritize, manage expectations, and provide results.
- Demonstrated desire to work in the Finance space, shown though regular reading and keeping up to date with economic trends.