FT Mill, United States
Harrington Starr is representing a global leader in Financial Information in search for a Citrix Administrator.
This role offers the opportunity to expand your technical knowledge while working with the brightest minds and newest technologies in the industry.
The Citrix Administrator is part of a team dedicated to supporting end users and focuses on supplying and managing Citrix related infrastructure. Responsibilities include both BAU and project work.
- Monitoring and supporting advanced functions of Citrix and associated ecosystems
- Diagnose and repair issues working closely with Vendor support
- Define, Monitor, Optimize and troubleshoot system performance
- Buildout automation environment to allow Citrix server builds to be provisioned in bulk
- Citrix XenApp 6.x, 7.x
- ESX & XenServer
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- AWS & Azure
- Active Directory
- User Experience Monitoring technologies - Citrix Director, Lakeside SysTrack
- System Monitoring - Nagios, SCOM, ITO
- Industry standard scripting - Powershell, VB, C# .Net
- SAN/Storage technologies
- Patch Management - WSUS & SCCM
Send your resume to jesse.dziomba(at)harringtonstarr.com if you would like to learn more.