London, United Kingdom
A leading financial services firm based in the City of London is looking to hire an experienced Citrix Infrastructure Consultant who will be responsible for supplying and managing all Citrix related corporate infrastructure. Responsibilities will comprise of both BAU & Project work.
- Engineering focus comprising advanced (L4) operational support & responsibility for the Citrix Technology roadmap.
- System administration including monitoring and supporting advanced functions of Citrix Systems and associated ecosystem, and related applications directly or with.
- Responsibility for technical issues in the environment for problem resolution.
- Diagnose and repair system problems working closely with vendor support for all servers, software and other hardware directly or with the team members.
- Define, monitor, optimize and trouble shoot system performance of all systems including internal external networks, hardware, servers and all connected equipment belonging to the company.
- Define, maintain and monitor compliance to security and software policies for the business.
- Provide project support to both Technology & Information Security initiatives.
Advanced Technical Knowledge:
- Citrix XenApp 6.x, 7.x, XenDesktop, Netscaler, PVS, Citrix Profile Management
- Windows & Linux Operating Systems
- ESX & XenServer
- User Experience Monitoring Technologies – Citrix Director, Lakeside SysTrack
- Application Packaging Technologies – App-V
- Patch Management – WSUS & SCCM
- IBM & HP Server Hardware
- Citrix Workspace Cloud
- AWS & Azure
- System Monitoring – Nagios, SCOM, ITO, BMC Patrol
- Industry Standard Scripting – Powershell, VB, C# .Net
- SAN / Storage technologies
- Active Directory Experience