London, United Kingdom
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) London £130000
My Client is a software vendor within the Commodities Market Analytic space providing data to the commodities brokers and agents. They are based in the City of London and have an excellent reputation as an innovator market leading software. They are searching for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join them on a permanent basis as they are in a position of growth an require the expertise to take them through this long journey. The senior level role so it is essential that the successful CTO is a high calibre individual with huge amounts of gravitas. You will be part of the Executive management team and will be making important decisions for the company as they move into global markets.
- Track record of solution design and scalability
- Commodities knowledge (not essential but desirable)
- Proof you can advance and improve a company through technology
- Good client account management and dealing with customers
- A proven successful record of building development teams in Data Science, Data Engineering or Java
- Experience of working in a StartUp environment with experience of growth would be highly beneficial.
- As CTO you will develop the IT strategy for the business
This amazing opportunity that will enable the right candidate to work with a leading innovator in the CTRM/ETRM Market analytics space and grow with the company as they are looking to double in size over the next 6 months. My client will be looking to offer some equity for the right candidate.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or email@example.com