London, United Kingdom
Chief Product Officer - Fintech London
Total Comp £200,000
Harrington Starr is working with a forward-thinking Fintech company who want you to be their Chief Product Officer.
We are looking for you to help define the product strategy, utilise your market knowledge and contacts to understand the trends and look to fail fast and grow quicker.
Ideally, you will be working on, or worked on, growth phases of a product function within a B2B SaaS business. this can be scaling up a team or an entire company. The important parts are not the numbers but the strategy and process behind it.
Please get in contact for an initial conversation to gauge suitability.
- Email Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com directly to improve your chance of selection when applying.
For a more traditional job specification see below.
- 10+ years product management experience within a B2B SaaS business, 5+ years in an Executive / Leadership role. Fintech Banking software business experience is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience leading product and engineering in the same role (as CPO, CTO, or equivalent).
- Strong understanding of, and demonstrated experience implementing, effective agile product management and development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of the strategic and tactical elements of the Pragmatic Marketing framework, with relevant execution experience.
- A strong understanding of modern software architecture that leverages public cloud services
- Demonstrated success in bringing new products to market, capturing market share and delivering market leading products and services.
- Demonstrated success in increasing development velocity, quality, and overall effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
Email Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com directly to improve your chance of selection when applying.