Software Development Team Lead / Chapter Lead
This is an unmissable chance for a Software Development Team Lead / Chapter Lead to join an instantly recognisable company within the financial technology space based in London. They provide cutting-edge solutions right across Data, Cyber Security, Financial Crime and Market Infrastructure and are a market leader in global payments. With over 30 office locations and thousands of employees all around the globe, this is an opportunity for you to further you career with one of the biggest players in the financial technology space.
Excellent salaries and top benefits package in place to attract the best talent.
What you will get
- Flexible working and work from home opportunities.
- A chance to work with a global organisation.
- Structured career development plan.
- Excellent pension + benefits.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Performance related bonus.
- A chance to upskill and learn new technologies.
- Excellent holidays
- £90,000 - £100,000 basic – (£130,000 - £140,000 package)
What you will do
- Be a hands on team lead.
- Design, develop and test cutting-edge software solutions.
- A chance to use a range of technologies with room for experimentation.
- Work on cutting edge financial technology solutions.
- Hire, coach and motivate team members.
- Set up knowledge sharing between chapter members.
What you will need
- Have Senior level Java experience.
- Experience with GIT, Maven, IDEA
- Experience developing scalable software solutions.
- A desire to learn and continuously develop technical skills.
- Mentoring / team management experience.
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Nice to have – Financial markets experience, Kafka, Zookeeper
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Con Lam at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below.
Apply for this job