Australia, United Kingdom
Channel Manager - EMEA (Managed Services and Environmental Monitoring)
Up to £90,000 base salary depending on skills and experience + commission + benefits
Our client is a global leader in environmental monitoring solutions, with annual revenues growing at 10% to 15%. They are seeking a senior sales person to take authority over the UK and Ireland and grow revenues in the territory. The company provides managed IT solutions on Noise, Vibration and Air Quality and have had particular successes in the construction, mining and manufacturing sectors.
This senior sales role involves working within the UK and Ireland regions. You will be instrumental in driving growth and exceeding revenue targets.
- Sell managed solutions into various verticals to held aid project efficiency
- Demonstrate new business acquisition within the UK market space
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of competitor product capabilities and industry trends
My client is relatively open-minded about the type of candidate they are looking for but here are the essentials:
- Experience of new business acquisition (5+ years) of sales in a solution based company
- A background in Environment is a positive
- ‘Hunter’ mentality with a proven track record (consistently exceeding revenue goals)
- Exceptional account management and contract negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel in the EMEA region (UK or EU citizenship is a must have)
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a world class company with exciting and award winning products
- Have clients that are some of the most exciting and dynamic institutions globally
- Great salary plus excellent commission structure
- The chance to work for a business that is a big enough to have the firepower to win major deals but is small enough that you will have a voice and be able to influence
If you are ready for this next challenge in your career, please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr
tel: 0203 800 0983