|Job title:||Change Manager|
|Industry:||Project & Programme Management|
|Contact name:||Barry Ansell|
|Job published:||January 04, 2022|
Finance Transformation Change Manager - Contract
Our client is a leading Financial Services Institution who are searching for a change manager to join their team in London with specific Finance Transformation experience. The chosen candidate will help identify and manage the impact of change on the organisation, processes and technology.
The Business/IT Change Manager will be responsible for assessing the impacts of change and developing appropriate change management strategies on projects and programmes.
You will be expected to bring your experience of IT/Business change from a similar role and input your ideas of how to move forward in regards to IT change. You will be given the scope to design processes and be delivery focussed in your approach. There is an impressive pipeline of projects in particular banking and payment systems change.
· 3+ Years of Finance Transformations as a Change Manager for large multination companies.
· Experience working on large scale organisational change, particularly on transition programmes within IT.
· Experience engaging with and leading stakeholders through system change.
· Practical examples of translating change impacts into workable change plans and delivering those changes.
· Experience working in financial services is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most impressive organisations within the Financial Services space. If you have a proven track record of business/IT change within a large company then I will be interested in hearing from you, please get in contact with Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com to apply.