London, United Kingdom
This Saas company are looking to appoint a CFO to help professionalise and scale up the business.
They are a pioneer of mobile voice recording and intelligent communications surveillance in the financial sector.
Their suite of products is a proprietary, patented and award-winning compliance platform for heavily regulated industries.
This new role has been introduced to support the growth organically and through M&A. They are close to securing significant next stage funding to support this growth phase.
What we’re looking for?
• Experience in managing growth companies is essential, however sector and size of organisation can be varied.
• Ideally have experience of working as CFO and building a Finance function in s start up or scale up environment.
• Strong technical accountancy skills (qualifications such as ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Ideally will have supported a PE backed exit.
• Investor relations and management
• Strong leadership skills and experience of growing and developing teams
• Excellent stakeholder management experience