london, United Kingdom
Carrier Account Director - Global Network Connectivity
Salary of up to £65,000 basic + commission. London-based
Our client is a global specialist in high performance intercontinental IT network connectivity. Their MPLS IP VPN service is highly secure, isolating data from outside traffic, and is backed by end-to-end SLAs. They have been running for almost 30 years and have a huge global offering focused on Pan Africa, Middle East and Western Asia.
The company has a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture with a strategic business growth plan. Due to dynamic growth, they are hiring an ambitious, driven and experienced sales individual, who is eager to learn and develop further in a hands-on account management position.
- Selling MPLS networks to Tier1 carrier contacts
- Working the UK and European regions
- Representing at global networking events and expos
Skills and knowledge required:
- Experience: 3+ yrs in carrier sales;
- Educated to degree level;
- Fluent English and additional European languages are a plus;
- Experience selling IP, data, and managed network services;
- Proven experience hunting, prospecting, and new account development;
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction;
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of the benefits:
- Salary: £40,00 to £65,000 with On Target Earnings of 2 x salary (uncapped)
- Forward thinking company growing year on year
- International travel
- Career progression
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at The NorthStarr Ltd.
0203 587 7007 firstname.lastname@example.org