Campaign Manager- Biddable Media (Italian-speaking)
The North Starr are delighted to be working with this famous name in the Digital Space.
You will be the performance lead and main day to day client contact on key Biddable Media accounts.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% - Campaign Delivery and Optimisation
You will be responsible for the delivery of media buying services for your clients. You will work closely with the Campaign Executive and execute against the agreed media plan and strategy for your accounts. This will include weekly campaign optimisations and management of client budget and sales trackers.
- 20% - Client Servicing
You will be the main day to day contact for your clients. You will lead regular client status updates (in person or on the phone), manage client expectations re: delivery of services and ensure that all client queries/requests are dealt with in a timely, appropriate manner. You will build strong relationships with our clients and gain their confidence by demonstrating a deep understanding of their objectives and key business drivers.
- 10% - Project Management and Delivery
You will be overseeing the delivery of agreed services as per the SoW by yourself as well as supporting Campaign Managers and Campaign Executives. This includes working with the Account Director and Head of Operations to plan team resource as per the SoW, briefing your support team clearly on all tasks, monitoring timely delivery of said tasks and troubleshooting when required. You will also ensure all client invoicing and documentation is completed in line with company procedures.
- 10% - Campaign Strategy and Planning
You will work closely with the Campaign Strategist and Account Director to help develop a media plan, forecast and strategy for your campaigns. You will provide input into this process with your deep knowledge of Biddable Media platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc., your past experience running campaigns in particular client verticals/sectors as well as your knowledge of the client’s business requirements.
- 10% - Business Development
You will assist the Account Director in identifying upsell opportunities on your client accounts. You will have a deep understanding of the services offered, beyond Biddable Media, including SEO, Community Management, Copywriting, Video Production, Digital PR and Analytics ( as well as Biddable Media services). You will proactively suggest testing budgets to your clients for services that can help them achieve their business objectives.
You Will Have
- Native-level fluency in Italian language (critical requirement).
- At least 1.5+ years of hands-on experience on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and one other area of Biddable Media (e.g. Programmatic Display).
- Planning experience across at least two paid media disciplines out of Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Advertising.
- Facebook Blueprint certification/proficiency
- Google Marketing Platform qualification
- Google Analytics IQ qualification/equivalent and high level of proficiency in cross-channel analytics and attribution modelling
- The capability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team, working against tight project deadlines
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written grammar and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to grow personally and professionally with ambitious targets
Please send your CV to Richard.RobertsJones@thenorthstarr.com