London, United Kingdom
My client a world leading Bank is looking for an experienced Support Analyst with strong knowledge of Calypso V12 + ideally with experience in AWS
You’ll be working within the Rates and Credit Technology team. The role will involve work within Front Office, Market Risk, Product Control and Operations in their current use of Calypso.
- Work within a team that provides application support for Interest Rates & Credit derivatives and Fixed Income trading systems.
- Take ownership of production issues and resolve them in a timely manner, ensuring escalation procedures are adhered to
- Previous Application Support of users in a Financial Markets environment, specifically Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives and their underlying products.
- Experience supporting Calypso
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the use, settlement and pricing of discount securities, vanilla and exotic bonds and ETO and OTC interest rate derivate products.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Calypso
- Software Development
- Basic Unix/Linux and Windows
- Excel and VBA
- Change, Problem and Incident Management experience
If you are interested in the position please reach out to James Platt