London, United Kingdom
Calypso Support Analyst required for leading UK based Hedge Fund with over $15billion AUM.
As a Calypso Support Analyst, you will be working as part of a dedicated team who is responsible for handling user queries from operations and product control and implement break-fixes for all technologies participating in the business process, surrounding the Calypso application.
The Calypso Support Analyst is not an ordinary support position as it requires excellent Business Analyst skills and technical skills across a variety of applications and technologies. You will be involved in business-driven changes aiming to improve the business processes in place within the production environment.
To be considered for the Calypso Support Analyst, (Business Analyst, SQL, FX, Rates, Swaps, Equities, Linux, Java) role, experience in the following is necessary:
- Appreciation of the processes within the back and middle office of a bank / hedge fund
- Knowledge of the life cycle of exchange traded instruments, Futures, Equities, FX, Rates, Swaps
- 3+ years experience working with Calypso, ideally version 15. Knowledge of data and event servers, workflow functions, reference and market data etc
- Experience working in a support or development role within a bank or hedge fund
- Experience supporting business environments using complex technology
- SQL Server experience with Oracle DBMS experience
- Linux / Solaris knowledge
- Java Programming desirable
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most technology driven and progressive hedge funds in the UK. Please apply asap as competition is very high.
Please contact James Platt from Harrington Starr