Ireland - Dublin
Calypso Support Analyst required for leading financial institution, as a Calypso Support Analyst, you will be working as part of a dedicated team who is responsible for handling user queries from operations and product control and implement break-fixes for all technologies participating in the business process, surrounding the Calypso application.
The Calypso Support Analyst is not an ordinary support position as it requires excellent Business Analyst skills and technical skills across a variety of applications and technologies. You will be involved in business-driven changes aiming to improve the business processes in place within the production environment.
To be considered for the Calypso Support Analyst, (Business Analyst, SQL, FX, Rates, Swaps, Equities, Linux, Java) role, experience in the following is necessary:
- Appreciation of the processes within the Front, middle and back office of a bank / hedge fund
- Knowledge of the life cycle of exchange traded instruments, Futures, Equities, FX, Rates, Swaps
- 3+ years experience working with Calypso, ideally version 9+.
- Knowledge of data and event servers, workflow functions, reference and market data etc
- Experience working in a support or development role within a bank or hedge fund
- Experience supporting business environments using complex technology
- Must have proven experience working with developers, business analysts, and systems support team.
- Scripting and / or experience in Programming Languages
- Working experience with the following technologies: Linux RH/Suse, Oracle, SQL, Python
- Working experience of CA Autosys and job scheduling
- Working experience of ITRS Geneos or similar real-time monitoring tool
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most technology driven and progressive financial institutions.
Please contact James Platt from Harrington Starr