London, United Kingdom
Calypso Consultant - Technical Business Analyst – Back-Office
Our client is a leading global Investment Bank with a name synonymous with Financial Services and a strong presence in FX, Money Markets, Fixed Income and Repos. They are currently undergoing a number of large IT projects simultaneously which are critical to their business and are seeking a Calypso Consultant - Business Analyst / Developer – Back-Office – Java to help on an on-going implementation of Calypso to their back-office systems.
You will come on board to an existing project as a Calypso Specialist with experience working on large scale implementation, migration and/or upgrade projects combined with an understanding of Derivative products.
Your main function will be to liaise with end-users extracting their requirements and managing their expectations and facilitating the project from lead role. You will identify and analyse their technical systems and help migrate and decommission their existing proprietary systems working alongside the current project managers and development teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a challenging and engaging project and with such a large amount of technology projects happening concurrently there is huge potential be extended on a long-term basis..
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years Calypso experience, working on full life-cycle implementations
- Cross-Asset class knowledge in particularly with Derivatives (Equity Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives)
- Java Development Experience
- Back-Office Processing Experience
- Business and Technical understanding
- Collateral Management Experience
- Clearing Experience
- Knowledge of Back-Office Systems and processes
Calypso Consultant - Business Analyst / Developer – Back-Office - Java