London, United Kingdom
Senior Business Analyst - Collateral IT - Calypso
Harrington Starr have partnered with a leading European financial services firm based in London who are looking to add a senior calypso business analyst to their team working on Calypso Collateral Management upgrades. You will have exposure to all areas of the business from Front Office through to Back Office. This role has a focus on the Back Office Collateral so knowledge in this area is a must.
In this role you will be leading the Scrum team on the upgrade of the Collateral (Swift, TriParty & Corporate Actions) consolidation project where you will work with Development, QA’s and Business divisions on this upgrade.
You must have extensive Calypso Back Office experience within implementation projects to be able to hit the ground running. Other experience required:
- Extensive Calypso experience – Version 9 to 13 is essential, version 15 would be highly beneficial
- Strong Back Office knowledge – Collateral, TriParty, Corporate Actions & Swift Messaging
- Excellent implementation project experience leading the Business Analysis function within the project
- Strong Asset Class knowledge front to back processes – FX, Bonds or Repos is preferred, alternatively Equities and Fixed Income
- A good understanding of Agile delivery from a Scrum Master / Lead BA perspective