London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading financial institute in Paris to help the recruit a Senior Calypso Business Analyst for an upcoming Calypso V13 to V16 Implementation. The Senior Business Analyst will take responsibility for the analysis on Calypso related IT projects aligned to Front Office liaising with Multi – Asset Teams. The Calypso Business Analyst will play an integral part in moving the bank forward whilst progressing themselves. The Calypso Business Analyst must have Front Office experience / strong understanding of Risk, P&L and an excellent understanding of trade capture and the trade life cycle, with strong knowledge of process flows between front and Back Office. You will have responsibility for all aspects of analysis across the project lifecycle with some Project Management required.
- In-depth, hands-on involvement directly implementing the Calypso trading and settlements solution. Work directly with users of the Calypso system to gather and document their business requirements, and with the customer project/systems team to implement those requirements. Follow up with the users to test the implementation, achieve signoff, and continue to move the system toward go-live.
- Work hands on with the system to configure it and test it to ensure that it meets the business requirements.
- A good understanding of financial engineering would certainly be advantageous.
- French Speaking is essential
- Prior experience with Calypso V13 to V16 implementations
- Extensive Business Analyst experience
- Calypso experience is essential
- Front Office experience / exposure
- Risk and P&L
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
This is an excellent opportunity for a contract in Paris, please apply now as the role needs to be filled urgently.