New York, United States
My client, a global exchange providing electronic trading platforms with over twenty years in business, is seeking to add to their fastest-growing division! They’re looking for an experienced engineer who is strong with C++ and familiar with Fixed Income. You’ll operate on a small, dynamic team and should be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical staff regularly. They take pride in building teams with very strong performers, so you should feel comfortable in that sort of environment.
- Have strong object-oriented C++ programming experience (5+ years).
- Be familiar/experienced with multithreaded development, templates, data structures, and patterns.
- Be experienced developing in a Windows-based environment.
- Consider themselves a strong problem solver and comfortable communicating with tech and non-tech teammates.
- Have financial/FinTech experience; preferably in Trading, and particularly related Fixed Income.
- Have some experience scripting in Perl.
- Are well-familiar with FIX Protocol.
This role provides an opportunity in a stable organization that will let you leverage your niche background. If you are passionate about trading software and want an opportunity within a growing organization, send over your CV and contact Chris at 646 381 2067 to discuss details.
This is a full-time, permanent/W2 opportunity with salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits.