New York, United States
C++ / Fixed Income Senior Developer – NYC - $180k-$200k + Bonus
My client, a global market maker with over twenty years in business, is seeking to add to their fastest-growing division! They’re looking for an experienced engineer who is strong with C++ and familiar with Fixed Income. You’ll operate on a small, dynamic team and should be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical staff regularly. They take pride in building teams with very strong performers, so you should feel comfortable in that sort of environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years’ experience with C++, especially as low-latency trading software.
- Comfortable with multi-threading, socket programming, and operating in a Windows/Unix environment.
- In addition to C++, have hands on Java or Python programming experience.
- Have experience developing databases, especially utilizing SQL.
- Have hands-on experience developing FIX-related applications.
This role provides an opportunity to transition rather quickly into a leadership position for those interested, but doesn’t require management outright. If you are passionate about low latency trading software and want an opportunity within a stable, growing organization, send over your CV and contact Chris at 646 381 2067 to discuss details.