London, United Kingdom
C++ Developer - Proprietary High Frequency Trading – London
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
A hugely successful ultra-low latency, high frequency trading firm are seeking to add a C++ Developer to join their London team.
This is an unbelievable opportunity for a passionate technologist to join one of the most technologically advanced HFT firms in the business. As the C++ Developer you will have a unique opportunity to be involved in a range of different aspects of the trading platform, developing new features and functionality as well as ensuring existing systems and applications are performing to their optimum capability.
- To be considered for the role of C++ Developer you should have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Significant experience working on high performance, low latency systems
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- An understanding of financial markets (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (Essential)
This is a unique opportunity for a C++ Developer join a true industry leader and technology innovator. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, an industry leading benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for further information.