Hungerford, United Kingdom
The North Starr are actively looking to recruit a seasoned Software Developer who can commute to the Newbury area.
On a daily basis you'll be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop application software conforming to quality guidelines based on the requirement definitions provided
- Investigate and provide solutions for software problems identified in testing or via Support
- Provide technical and process documentation to supplement user stories or specifications
- Provide assistance to QA personnel in the testing and documentation process.
- Conduct development hand-over training to internal and external departments/customers as required
- Contribute to the internal Quality Review process as a reviewer of other developers.
- The following are in addition to the Key Duties & Responsibilities of a Developer (D4)
- Lead rather than assist in the installation, implementation and support of field test / pilot of completed developments
- Work with product owners to help define business requirements and specifications.
- Provide basic technical direction with regard to the development of others within the team
- Demonstrable experience of accepting responsibility for whole projects or areas of product.
Must have the following skills:
C++ or C# commercial experience
exposure to XML & XHTML
MS SQL - UML or Similar design langauge
please contact the North Starr team immediately for a confidential discussion