London, United Kingdom
Investment Bank, City, London
£90,000 + bonus + benefits
Harrington Starr is working closely with a Global Investment Bank who are seeking to hire an experienced C++ Developer with proven knowledge of integrating custom pricing and risk libraries into a third-party system, ideally Murex.
The role will be working in the London office as a hands-on developer, designing and developing solutions for the Quantitative development and derivatives teams.
Experience required includes:
- Commercial experience with C++14 is essential, exposure to Java and C# will be a bonus
- Experience with Windows/Linux/UNIX development
- Experience dealing directly with the business to gather requirements
- Derivatives experience is not essential, but exposure to different financial products and trade cycles is required.
- SQL experience required, ideally Sybase
This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced C++ developer to grow their career from pure software development to include large scale enterprise architecture and design. You will gain vast experience in playing a key role in large scale financial solutions from day one and establishing future requirements and contributing to them.
Please get in touch with Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for further information.