London, United Kingdom
C++, Python, SQL, Linux, Risk, Pricing
City Of London – Financial Software Vendor
6 Month Contract - £450 per day
Harrington Starr is working closely with a London based Trading & Investment Company, who is looking to hire an experienced C++ Developer with proven knowledge of real time data systems. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading Trading & Investment Company.
As the C++ Developer, you will be involved in not only the design and development of this project but also involved in the overall architecture of the surrounding software ecosystem. You will be working within a small team of strong developers, whilst working close to and being in direct contact with the middle-office users and the traders. You will need to have extensive knowledge of C++, Python, SQL, and Linux.
They are looking for a senior, hands-on specialist, who has had exposure in the financial industry, who are driven and passionate about technology.
- 5+ years C++ development experience
- Strong experience of real time trading and data systems
- Knowledge of Linux & Python
- Be able to work across multiple technologies and languages.
- Flexibility in approach to projects
- Business knowledge of finance areas
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Ability to understand new technologies
For more information please contact Brad Golder from Harrington Starr.