New York, United States
My client, a leading global trading marketplace, is urgently looking to add a strong C++ Developer to their team in New York City.
This role is suited for someone currently devoted to hands-on development/programming, seeking a full-time opportunity, and who does not require visa sponsorship to work in the US.
This role provides you an opportunity to be a key team member developing a new platform for the company. The company boasts a several-decade-strong track record, a global footprint, and strong upward mobility.
- Strong experience coding in C++, including concepts, data structures, and multithreading.
- 5-15 years’ experience in software engineering.
- Strong problem-solving ability; passion for your work; hard-working; flexible about technologies.
- Communicative and collaborative team member.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a background in Fixed Income, or Finance more broadly.
- Have experience with Microsoft Visual C++ (MSVC++).
- FIX protocol experience.
If you think you’d make a strong candidate, don’t miss your shot at this opportunity! Send your CV over immediately (urgent hire!) and I’ll get in touch to discuss details. If you need to reach me directly with questions, please call Chris at 646 381 2067.